Howard Miller Worthington mantel clock
|1|| $1042.28 each|
|25|| $987.42 each|
|144|| $938.04 each|
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers
- Rare triangular olive ash burl overlays
- Cream colored Roman numeral dial with convex glass crystal
- High precision, German made, Kieninger key wound Westminster chime movement
- Chime silence option with durable bronze bushings
Rare triangular olive ash burl overlays.
Beaded dentil molding above the full plinth base.
Cream colored Roman numeral dial with convex glass crystal and solid brass, hinged bezel.
High-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
An industry exclusive Duel-ratchet Winding Arbor ensures safe movement winding.
Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
10-3/4" x 18" x 6-1/2"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate on the back.